Sunday, December 30, 2012

Minnesota 37 Green Bay 34 (Road to Super Bowl tougher now)

That was a "hell of a game" and Adrian Peterson does deserve to be the NFLs MVP but I am not sure if Christian Ponder has gotten a lot better or the Packers Defense failed. I am disappointed and the fact is we must swallow this loss and I don't have a lot to say about it right now!

My Packer MVP's go to Greg Jennings and Morgan Burnett so my season totals finish up like this:

Randall Cobb 4
Aaron Rodgers 4
Clay Matthews 3
James Jones 3 
Morgan Burnett 2
Tramon Williams 2
Jordy Nelson 2
Mike Neal 2
Greg Jennings 1
A.J. Hawk 1
Casey Hayward 1
Mike Daniels 1
M.D. Jennings 1
Sam Shields 1
Dezmond Moses 1
Davon House 1
Dan Barclay 1
Mason Crosby 1

Randall Cobb is my Green Bay Packer MVP of the 2012 season!

The Packers do not earn a first round bye and the hot Vikings are coming to Green Bay. Having Randall Cobb back and the Home Field do give me a lot of confidence that we will win it but having to go to SF in Round 2 will be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment